Monday, July 16, 2012

Putting It In God's Hands

The best thing about the internet is that just about anything you want to find is right at your fingertips. I often explore Google for answers, from the mundane to the particularly complex. Tonight, I searched the web for advice but wasn't able to find what I was looking for. The answers that I seek could not be explained on any blog or expert forum. I decided to open the Bible.

My faith has challenged me in ways I could have never imagined. I've come to realize that as I grow and change, my relationship with God will grow and change. I'm learning to lean on His strength and put my worries in His hands. For it's better to take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man (Psalm 118:8).

I may not find the answers that I'm looking for right now, but my worries are at ease. I just need to be patient with myself, patient those around me, and with God and His timing (patience -- another way God is challenging me!).

I'm putting it in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment